5 Traits Every Caregiver Should Have
1. Attentiveness: Being observant and perceptive to the needs of others. Being aware of changes that are taking place. Having the ability to notice emotional or physical changes in the person they are caring for.
2. Patience: Being patient means that a person understands that things may not go at a pace that meets expectations whether it be faster or slower and having the capacity to accept or tolerate delay, trouble, or suffering without getting angry or upset.
3. Compassion: The ability to have genuine care and concern for the sufferings or misfortunes of others.
4. Dependability: the quality of being able to be counted on or relied upon. Doing everything that you say you will and never make promises you cannot keep.
5. Trustworthiness: Someone who will not take advantage of the person they are caring for and be able to be trusted with access to personal belongings and valuables.
We’re Hiring Qualified Team Members
Are you a qualified, compassionate caregiver? One that possesses the 5 traits or certainly tries too? Then you might be pleased to know that we’re accepting applications for new team members. We focus on an approach that provides for a better experience for our clients and caregivers.
Our caregivers work side-by-side with other team members to meet and exceed the care needs of each client.
Matrix offers flexible scheduling for our team members.
Some of our schedules include hourly day and evening shifts, live-in shifts, asleep overnight shifts and more.
We hire for positions such as RN Care Manager, LPN, and CNA. Be sure to check our list of available positions for the most up-to-date information.
Our Compensation And Benefits Package Includes:
- Excellent compensation
- Free ongoing continuing education
- Paid vacation time
- Full-time employee health benefit
- Part-time employee voluntary benefit (Dental, Accident, vision)
- 125 Flex plan
- 401K plan
How You Can Join Our Team And Provide Compassionate Care Services:
- Apply via fax: 952-525-0506 Attn: HR Manager (application can be found on our website
- via email: email@example.com
- use this link http://bit.ly/work4matrix
- Visit the employment page of our website www.matrixhomehealthmn.com
If you have any questions feel free to call 952-525-0505 and speak to Elizabeth our HR Manager.
“We’re There For You”
Matrix Home Health Care Specialists & Grace Residential Care Homes.