Residential Care Homes
Our Residential Care Homes are located in Burnsville and Hopkins, Minnesota.
Each Care Home is owned & operated by an experienced, professional Registered Nurse who is certified in the care of older adults.
Walnut Lodge – Burnsville, MN
- Comfortable 6-bed care home in a quiet residential neighborhood.
- 4 private rooms with shared bath and 1 shared room with private bath
- Large living room with vaulted ceiling and formal dining area.
- Care options are personalized to meet each resident’s needs.
- High quality care by fully trained & certified care providers.
- Close to shopping, entertainment, senior center.
- Daily activities and exercise programs.
- Nutritious home cooked meals.
Oak Ridge – Hopkins, Minnesota
Grace Homes – Oakridge is a 9 bedroom memory care home for seniors with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia. This rambler home is set on an acre lot nestled in a quiet residential neighborhood surrounded by mature pine trees in Hopkins, Minnesota.
Wilshire Walk – Hopkins, Minnesota
Grace Homes – Wilshire Walk is a 5 bedroom memory care home for seniors with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia. This rambler home located next door to Grace Homes – Oakridge.