"I visit the patient only twice per month, but am on call. I am co-trustee for the Alzheimer's patient responsible for financial and administrative details. Client's Care Consultant is an excellent manger."
Matrix Home Health Care Specialists approach each homecare client with specially selected home caregivers who are carefully chosen for each client. All home caregivers are Matrix employees and are carefully screened and fully trained to meet each homecare client’s needs.
As a licensed Comprehensive home healthcare provider, Matrix assures that a licensed RN develops a Plan of Care in conjunction with each client and their family We also closely supervise our home caregivers to ensure that homecare services are provided skillfully, respectfully, and safely.
Why Use Matrix In Home Health Care?
Even as people age, they want to remain at home in their own house, apartment, assisted living apartment, or a family member’s home. Matrix In Home Health Care ensures you can stay home with competent, consistent, safe, honest, and professionally supervised home caregivers designed with your needs in mind.
The Matrix In Home Health Care Process:
- Your Matrix licensed registered nurse (RN) meets with you to identify your specific homecare needs and your preferences regarding home caregivers.
- Matrix identifies and interviews potential caregivers, conducts background checks and ensures that individuals have the skills needed to be on your homecare team.
- When your caregiving team is chosen, the Matrix RN develops a Care Plan with you and instructs your caregivers in implementing your plan.
- Your Matrix RN provides regular visits to asess your health, assist with medication set-up and provide physician consultation as needed.
- Your Matrix RN provides regular supervision of home caregivers to assure the plan of care is followed, that necessary updates are made and that you are satisfied with the home healthcare providers working for you.
- Matrix can also work with your Long Term Care insurance provider to help you get the required documentation needed to attain your insurance benefits.