Matrix for Professionals
We are regularly referred by guardians, conservators, accounting, banking and legal professionals to help their clients and families with concerns related to aging and long term care. Some of the ways we help these professionals include:
- Registered Nurses provide objective assessments to promote accurate identification of needs.
- Experienced case managers provide professional guidance and recommendations for client needs.
- Care recommendations, specific to each individual, are provided to aid in coordination of services.
- Short and long-term planning provides direction for decision making and financial planning.
- Ability to provide ongoing care management for those clients who do not have family.